divendres

Grace Kelly - Mika

I wanna talk to you{The last time we talked Mr. Smith you reduced me to tears)
I promise you that won't happen again.
Do I attract you?Do I repulse you with my crazy smile?Am I too dirty? Am I too flirty?Do I like what you like?Yeah, I could be wholesome,I could be loathsome,I guess I'm a little bit shyWhy don't you like me?Why don't you like me without making me try?I try to be like Grace KellyBut all her looks were too sadSo I tried a little FreddieI've gone identity mad!I could be brown, I could be blueI could be violet skyI could be hurtful, I could be purpleI could be anything you likeGotta be green, gotta be meanGotta be everything moreWhy don't you like me?Why don't you like me?Why don't you walk out the door!

Vull parlar amb tu (l'últim cop que vam parlar senyor Smith em vas fer plorar)
Et prometo que no passarà més.
T'atrec?et repel·lo amb el meu somriure esbojarrat?Sóc massa brut? Sóc massa lligon?M'agrada el que t'agrada?Sí, jo puc ser sa, jo puc ser repugnant,m'imagino que sóc una mica tímit. Perquè no t'agrado?Perquè no t'agrado sense deixar-me intentar-ho?Intento ser com la Grace Kelly però tots els seus posats eren massa tristos. Així vaig intentar un petit Freddie, m'he tornat boig pel que fa a la identitat!Jo puc ser moreno, jo puc ser blau, jo puc ser un cel lila, jo puc ser dolorós, jo puc ser lila, jo puc ser tot el que tu vulguis. Has de ser verd, has de ser dolent, has de ser tot i més! Perquè no t'agrado?Perquè no t'agrado?Perquè no surts fora per la porta!

1 comentari:

  1. Hey Marta!!
    I have to say it’s great that you returned! What a change! I’ll remember you as the little crazy girl, from the camping side, for your special character, your worries about taking illnesses… xd and much more!

    ResponElimina