dissabte

Wuthering Heights



Wuthering Heights is one of my favourites books together with Norwegian Wood.
When I was in Dublin I had to read Wuthering Heights for school and it was very difficult. It was at the start of the school year and my English level wasn’t that high to understand old English. After a month I started understanding the book and then I couldn’t stop reading at home what was ment to be read in school.
Wuthering Heights is a novel of Emily Brontë and it’s very romantic. It’s funny the way the story just happens in two places: Wuthering Heights (often called just the Heights) and Thrushcross Grange. The main characters are Heathcliff and Catherine Earnshow. Heathcliff is an orphan found by mr.Earnshow one day, and then brought to the Heights. There is a full passion love story between Heathcliff and Catherine but things don’t seem to work out so well because of their strong personalities. Catherine’s selfishness is amazing, she, herself and her. Through Catherine’s selfishness and Heathcliff’s strong character the story develops with lots of incredibly things. What I like the most from the book is how it transmits you that passion and love. All those feelings such as sadness, pride, fury…I recommend that book to anybody, it’s the best love story ever!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada