dilluns

TIME


Who wouldn’t like to stop time for once?
All our lives we are huryring up and waiting for someone or to do something. We might don’t have enough time to stop in front of the clock and watch time pass by. It’s weird the way in some occasions we want the time to pass quickly and to be on that especial day or event. And other times we want time to last longer, we want hours to become days! For instance, when we have an exam we wish there was so much more time left than the time we really have.
When I have time, or maybe I should say, when I rest, I think about it. For example, this year, this course, I want the year to pass fast but at the same time I need more time than the one I have.
I think time is so strange, it’s what passes by while we are thinking, working... and then all of a sudden you say: OH MY GOD!! IT’S FRIDAY! already weekend, and the week had just started. Or the day of your birthday, Jesus! I think that’s one of the saddests days of my life! I can’t stop thinking about all the years that have passed, about all the people that has gone or some friends that are simply not friends anymore... That day, you stop and you think. You stop your own clock and think about what has happened since everything started. We are so busy that we don’t have time to think about important things. We are for then, one year older, oh yeah! we are getting more spots or more wrinkles... no one is safe from time! And then I don’t know. Were we better before we knew that things could hurt? Or are we better now, that we are carefully and know what’s life about?
There’s so many people that enter your life, and then leave for ever and you never get to know anything more from them. We can travel for months and to lots of different places that years later seem like it was the best thing ever, what was everything, is for then just crumbs. I wish I could jump into five years ago and live there for some days and then come back. I don’t regret a single thing in my life, every mistake has made me learn a lot. But go back into time, would make me realise that I have lived better times and worse times. So that I could enjoy the present happier by knowing things had been worse. If I look back into my album, on the part of my birthdays, I miss things. I miss some friends, maybe a dog I don’t have now, or eating a huge chocolate cake without thinking about the stomach ache I would get later. Or believe again in the three wise man, and play with dolls not with pencils and exams.
That’s all part of my opinion, I think we are all running out of our feet and can’t see the important things. So as friends becoming just people, the granny getting older, or a relationship beeing brought down by no one taking care of it... Things need a special care, we all have the same time that suddenly stops but we can’t fight time. We can just live, but remembering the important things we don’t have to leave behind for work, for example. We all need PAUSE.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada