divendres

ORAL PRESENTATION! PLASTIC SURGERY

The big business of Plastic Surgery



First of all I want to comment on my presentation: I think I have used enough resources so as the images we have put on the PowerPoint to show every example, so they're focusing the topic and supporting our oral explanation. Maybe what failed the most on our presentation was the time, but I think that was my fault due to I was so nervous that I did my part in a rush!! So for the next presentation I'll have to control more my nerves, take a deep breath and go on slower.


According to the body language and eye contact: I'm mostly all the time looking at the audience just a few looks on the PowerPoint, but I think I'm moving to much!! Very restless!! I'm doing some gestures, still so I can perfect this part. The rest of the presentation I see all the structures with markers and a conclusion. There are also questions about the topic to get the audience attention, and all the ideas are in order.

About the content, is quite innovating, me, myself have learnt making this powerpoint and I think the information was enoughly detailed. We supported the facts by quotes and gave some examples of surgery. In my point of view the overall message was clearly enough.

Language was rich in connectors and had also fillers. We did have vocabulary varied and grammar, but the last one wasn't that complex.


Well, as for pronunciation and intonation, what people have said is that they found the pronunciation comprehensible and I agree. The part of the pronunciation and intonation was good but maybe two fast as we said before.


Agreeing with those terms I think my mark would be around 86%.


Presentation 7'5%

Body Language and eye contact 7%

Structure 10%

Content 40%

Language 15%

Pronunciation and intonation 7%

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada