divendres

My New Year Resolutions

First of all I have to study, so my most important resolution includes study, study and more study. And I so hope to get good marks! Because our marks this year are very important to decide our future!

Secondly, I want to relax and eat more. Obviously I’m proposing myself to be less nervous, take things easier and not be as anxious as I was last term.

Thirdly, well I don’t actually have a third resolution, but I supose it’s what I always wish: to be healthy, but not just me, my friends and family too.

1 comentari:

  1. hi, Marta
    studying is central in your life at this time, I understand, but life will go on nomatter what happens in June. Perhaps in a surprising, happier way than you expected. So, yes, relax, do your best but with the conviction that life may have other ways for you... to tread on.
    good luck in all your ways and remember: si la vida te da limones, haz limonada ;-)
    Sonia

    ResponElimina