dilluns

British man killed in China


In 2007 a British man was caught carrying kilos of heroïne in a Chinese flight. This caused lots of trouble because following the British laws he had to be sentenced with death. The Bristish goverment asked China to let the man be sentenced in his own country. Meanwhile the man stayed for two years in jail, until he was sentenced in 2009 and was killed.
I wanted to comment on this news because it got my attention when I heard it on TV. I know we can’t do or it’s really hard to do something with justice, but in my opinion it’s very unfair that a man or woman who kills is set free after twenty years and a guy carrying heroine is sentenced to death. I’m not defending the man carrying drugs, no way, I’m just saying how unfair things are nowadays. Maybe all countries should agree on this part of the law. Or maybe we are taking human rights on the wrong way, and we are not receiving the ones we deserve, and we are getting some on the wrong way. Because of those differences of law by judging people (murders, kidnappers...) I wanted to mention this and give my opinion on what a lack of justice we have in our world.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada