dilluns

Football Club Barcelona


I’m not exactly a fan of Football Club Barcelona, but after living in Dublin with three boys I started enjoying football. Last week Barcelona played twice against Sevilla. The first match was decisive of the King’s Cup. Barcelona played in the Sevilla’s field, where they won the match (0-1) but they had to score two goals to stay in the Cup, so they were disqualified. The second match was in Camp Nou where Barcelona won Sevilla in the second part of the match. Barcelona scored 4 goals, which made it stay first on the league clasification (Barcelona 46 followed by Real Madrid 41). The four goals where scored by: Pedro, Escudé and two of Messi, who scored 100 goals with the FCB shirt. FCBarcelona did very well on this match, and showed that even disqualified of the King’s Cup, this team is still the best of the whole world.

1 comentari:

  1. Hi Mrs Grau I agree that Barça is the best team of the world. This year, I don't watching Barça the majority of times only against Real Madrid of course so I am quite suprised that you are a football Club Barcelona fan. Well in this case I will phone you when we finish the exams if it's possible we will see the Madrid-Barça classical match.
    Incredible the only young girl that I know who likes football. See you on wednesday ;) good luck in chemistry exam!

    ResponElimina