dilluns

Christmas


Like everyone else I know, I love holidays. I love waking up at lunch time, thinking of nothing to do and just watch TV, going out with non stop... But more special are Christmas Holidays. At Christmas there is like a general law which says you are allowed to eat as much as you want and to buy as much as you can, and well, of course like any other girl I love shopping and I love chocolate. In Christmas everybody is happy with no apparent reason and that creates a really nice atmosphere. All the children are happy and they are looking forward to their christmas presents. It’s lovely to enjoy their pleasure by staring at their faces opening those father christmas gifts. In my opinion Christmas is one of those good lies people make.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada