dilluns

Avatar


Avatar is the new movie of James Cameron, the director of Titanic. Titanic made a box office of $28.6 millions while Avatar is at $27 millions. This makes those two movies of the same director the most successfull box office ever. Avatar also wins the ‘globos the oro’ of the best director and the best movie.

I went to see Avatar in 3D last Saturday and I found it a very good movie. At first I didn’t want to go watch it because when I saw the blue people I thought it was another of those science fiction movies. I left the cinema with a great feeling.The movie Avatar takes place in Pandora, which is like any other world. The Earth habitants have a naval base in Pandora because they want a really expensive mineral which is there. The problem is that the mineral is under the Mother Tree where Pandora’s habitants live. The habitants of Pandora are really hard to kill, and that causes a war. The nice thing of the movie is that it also includes love apart of science fiction and it leaves you with a very weird feeling of how humans are. The feeling you are left with is, that we, humans are destroying the world, we destroy everything.

1 comentari:

  1. The truth is that I've not seen the movie, but people told me that the best is the 3D, the argument is not the point that makes the movie so successful. But I can't say anything until I'll watch the movie, jajaja.

    (Remember to watch The Tracy fragments) :)

    See you!

    ResponElimina