dimecres

Wish you were here.

Wish you were here - Pink Floyd

Wish you were here became one of my favourites songs during my stage in Dublin. I love the way this group plays guitar. The notes that sound, just at the beginning of the song, are so amazing! Always love to listen to it. Then it's me wishing to learn how to play this song in the middle of the beach with my inexistent red electric guitar.
I used to listen to this song on my own, with my ipod. I think it's after this song that I got more interest in Pink Floyd. Actually I don't listen very much of Pink Floyd, just a few songs that got my atention, like Shine On You Crazy Diamond.
The song is about somebody that misses someone, someone who's very nice. Well actually I think it's a very open theme, because everyone can interpret the song in a different way. Personally I got it like someone who is missing somebody, someone who knows how to do things good, that turn your bad days into good days, somebody special that you would miss...
So I supose that's the reason because it got so much into me, because I was missing someone as well :P but I wasn't as upset as the man singing makes me feel he is.
Anyway, I hope more people get to know this song if they didn't, and enjoy it like I do ;-)

Cheers =)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada